Thursday, June 23, 2005

Adobo Pork Tenderloin

(inspired by the Surreal Gourmet)

1 1b. pork tenderloin
1/2 c. fresh lime juice
1/2 c. fresh orange juice
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 t. cumin
1 t. oregano
1 t. coarse salt
1/2 t. black pepper

Combine the juices, garlic, and spices in a large Ziploc bag with the pork. Marinate a minimum of two hours. Pat dry, and grill over indirect heat for 18-25 minutes (turning in 5-6 minute intervals) until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F. Slice thinly and have guests wrap with warmed flour tortillas, choosing their own condiments.
Serves 4-6.

2 Comments:

Anonymous cooking club said...

Well, I've enjoyed my visit to this post, but I'm not sure it's what I was looking for. I was actually searching for articles on lessons - these search engines are weird! Just thought I'd say hello while I'm here :0)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005  
Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about automobile brakes and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about automobile brakes to guide your guests towards products and services related to automobile brakes. Keep up the good work!

Sunday, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home