Sunday, June 05, 2005

Giavos Macaroni & Cheese

grater2

Giavos Mac & Cheese
(*remember, all quantities are approximate)

8 oz. pasta of your choice (i.e. about half a box)
1/2 c. each, three cheeses of your choice:
my daughter remembered cheddar and Manchego; we added Gruyere to the mix because we had some on hand
2-3 Tb. milk
2 Tb. butter
lots of salt
NO PEPPER!

Cook the pasta according to its directions and drain. Add back to the pot over low heat; add butter and milk. Slowly sprinkle in cheese, and when melted and creamy, remove from heat. Serve.

(Will feed two adults as a side dish and two children as the main course, with leftovers for lunch the next day. As nutritious and delicious as my more complicated--and spurred--version.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous cookbooks said...

Hi Brandon
I never realised that so many different types of blog would show up if I did a search on something like cooks recipes. I'm still not sure how well this post fits into that category, but I've enjoyed visiting :0) Adios Amigo.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home